Information pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 30.06.2003 "Privacy Code"
Pursuant to art. 13 dated 30 June 2003. 196 Hotel Rosa inform you that the personal data of customers and suppliers and persons who voluntarily communicate (by telephone, fax or via eMail or by registering on our website) their personal information to our company, and those whose data are were collected from a third party, for example, of the registration of external data for commercial information, public directories, etc., the latter consisting exclusively of personal information of a general nature.
Our hotel guarantees under the statutory provisions that the processing of personal data takes place in respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms and dignity, particularly with regard to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Aims of treatment:
- fulfill the obligations of law, regulations, legislation, regulations and civil and tax
- The fulfillment of possible contractual obligations towards the person concerned
- Performance of activities connected with the business of our society, such as the completion of internal statistics, for invoicing, bookkeeping client-supplier
- Commercial purposes such as sending of business information and advertising material (by post, fax and email), marketing and market research
- the Protection of claims and management of liabilities
- insurance purposes, in particular credit insurance
Communication and dissemination:
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, your personal data will be passed:
- the public administration and authorities when provided by law
- to credit institutes with whom our. company maintains a relationship for managing credit / debts and financial intermediation
- to all those natural and / or juridical, public and / or private (legal, administrative and tax offices, courts, chambers of commerce etc.), when the communication is necessary or functional to perform our activities
- Suppliers / manufacturers to register products.
- The personal data processed by us is not subject to disclosure.
Method of treatment:
Treatment can be with or without the aid of electronic or automated means and shall include all the operations envisaged in art. 4, paragraph 1, letter a of the Decree. June 30, 2003. 196 and necessary to the treatment at issue. However, the treatment will be carried out in observance of all safety measures which guarantee security and confidentiality.
Internet Browsing data:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website www.hotel-rosa.biz acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, to identify users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request and other parameters regarding the operating system and environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistics on site usage and to check its correct functioning. Such data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any computer crimes against our site.
Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Holder of the treatment:
Strada Rezia 5
38039 Vigo di Fassa (TN)